Design with a Plan
By partnering with the Owner and the design team before construction begins, Wermers is able to clearly identify the goals of every party and successfully address how these goals will be reached. We provide ongoing technical support and feedback to eliminate unnecessary costs and delays. With a continual focus on value, quality, timeliness, and savings, our pre-construction services provide an efficient, constructable project.
With conceptual knowledge of the product, Wermers prepares an initial construction budget based on Wermers’ extensive, up-to-date base of current apartment construction costs.
- Wermers provides updated budgets at periodic intervals, where significant detail or changes to the plans are made so as the make the new budget a useful tool.
- Wermers attends all design team meetings so as to be an integral part of the design effort.
- With prior approval of the Owner, Wermers assists the Owner in engaging the services of design/build subcontractors.
- Wermers reviews progress drawings and provides comments to the Owner and design team regarding value engineering, market considerations, interior and exterior finishes and building components.
- Wermers provides construction schedules and other information the Owner may reasonably require.
- Wermers attends City meetings, as requested, to facilitate plan approval.
Wermers Corporate Offices
5120 Shoreham Place #150
San Diego, California 92122